Friday, May 28, 2010

I'm Back!!!

One of my New Years resolutions was to start posting again - so here I am!!! I have missed not writing but have been lazy about it. It is curious that it is so easy in life to just find something else to do to occupy your time and avoid something you actually like to do.

There are two things I am very excited about sharing with you. The first is a trip my Mom and I took to California on an Adventures by Disney trip. We went to Hollywood and Disneyland. It was a great trip and I can't wait to relieve all the special (and not so special) moments. The other thing is that I am trying to go Gluten-Free. After the California trip I decided it was time to see if I actually had an intolerance to gluten that was causing some of my digestion problems - so I am exploring the world of gluten-free. It isn't always easy but I think you will find some of my adventures in the special diet area of life humorous.

It's good to be back!!! Can't wait to start sharing my life with you again. :)

No comments: